Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Collective Sephora Haul!

Hey everyone! I mentioned in a previous blog post that I would show you what I have recently purchased at Sephora. If you didn't know, Sephora is basically my favorite beauty store. I love going in there every couple of weeks to see if there's anything new. I must say, my bank account is starting to dwindle because of my recent purchases. I can't help it! Anyways, let's get on with the haul!


On my first trip there, I headed straight to the NARS section. I'm starting to think that NARS is becoming my favorite high end brand. Once I got there, I noticed that they had a new set called And God Created The Woman Set ($59). It comes with an eyeshadow palette that has six neutral shades, a travel sized eye shader brush, and a travel sized Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base. I love wearing neutral colors so I knew I had to get this! I also got the Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in Mexican Rose ($25), which is a beautiful hot pink color. It's almost spring and I'm starting to wear my hot pink and coral lip products! I think I'll do a blog post on my favorite spring lip products once spring starts!

Two weeks later, I went back to Sephora. I can't help that there's a mall within walking distance from my college! This time I bought skincare products. Lately, I've been very into taking care of my skin. For those wondering, I have combination-oily skin and I tend to breakout around my cheeks and chin. I was wandering around the skincare section when I came across Origins Skincare Must Haves set ($55). It comes with 0.5 oz Plantscription™ Anti-Aging Serum, 0.17 oz GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream, 1 oz Checks and Balances™ Frothy Face Wash, 1 oz Modern Friction™ Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion and 1.7 oz VitaZing™ SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer. I like trying out new things and my current skincare routine just isn't cutting it for me. I also saw the Shiseido Facial Cotton ($9.50). I've been using standard makeup wipes from many brands, drugstore and high end, to remove my eye makeup but they don't do a good job at removing my mascara. I bought these so that I could try it with MAC's Cleanse Off Oil. Can't wait to use these! So I got in line to make my purchases when I saw those bins that are right next to the registers. Of course I had to see what was inside and saw the Fresh Eyes Lash-Loving Duo ($10). This was an impulse buy. It comes with a 0.68 oz Soy Face Cleanser and a 0.07 oz Supernova Mascara in Black. I've heard good things about their Soy Face Cleanser so I'm happy to try it out one day.

And that concludes my collective haul! So many new goodies to play with! See you guys next time!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment