Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February Birchbox 2013!

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? It's currently raining here in southern California and I love it! I love this kind of weather! I just got my Birchbox today and thought I'd share with you all what I got! Unfortunately, I believe this is my last Birchbox. I won a year of Birchboxes last year and I hope I can still continue to purchase more. I love them! Enough chit chat, let's get to it!


As always, Birchbox comes in a cute cardboard box.


This month, the theme is Red Carpet Ready. I think it's cute because the Oscars are coming up! (Can't wait to see it!)


This month's box was just okay. Nothing spectacular. I got the Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle spray, Color Club nail polish in Mamba, perfume sample of Juicy Couture Couture La La, WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask, WEI Pomegranate Buffing Beads, and a Ghirardelli chocolate.

What did you get this month?!

Until next time,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment