Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Questionnaire: Feb. 24, 2013

Good evening everyone! Today is Monday and you know what that means.....it's questions time! I love doing these because I like sharing bits and pieces of my life with you guys! You get to know me while I get to know you! Feel free to answer these questions yourselves!


I found a pile of random CDs under my bed. I miss listening to these!

1. Mood: Feeling kind of sleepy. It's almost midnight here.
2. Have you ever flown in a helicopter? No, but I would love to one day!
3. Favorite vacation memory? Definitely going to France two years ago. It was the best experience of my life!
4. Current nail polish: Orly Rage on my ring fingers, the rest is Orly Cotton Candy.
5. What was the highlight of your weekend? None. I worked all weekend.
6. Current favorite song? My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light 'Em Up) by Fall Out Boy. I am so happy they are back together!
7. A makeup brand you've been loving a lot lately? Hmm, I'd have to say Nars. I tried their eyeshadow primer recently and it's the best!
8. What do you order from Starbucks? Grande Iced Caramel Macchiato
9. An item you've lost, and never been able to find? My Gameboy Advanced. I've been wanting to play Pokémon for a while now :/
10. Weekly goals: Buy my mom a birthday present, read a book, and start drinking more tea.

Hope you all had a great Monday! Til next time!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment