Tuesday, February 5, 2013

NEW Maybelline Lip Products: Review + Swatches!

Hey everyone! I recently purchased some lip products from Maybelline that I've been wanting to try. These include the new limited edition Baby Lips, Color Whispers and the Vivids collection. Let's get started!


An overview of what I got.

Let's start with the limited edition Baby Lips. I believe they came several months ago. This is my first time trying out these lip balms! I got them in Melon Mania, Coral Crush and Yummy Plummy.


I love these lip balms! They have a fruity smell to them, especially Coral Crush, which smells just like oranges! They are very sheer in color and they keep my lips moisturized all day! Love them! Below are swatches.


From L to R: Melon Mania, Coral Crush, Yummy Plummy

Up next are the new Color Whisper Lip Colors. They're like the Revlon Lip Butters in that they are pigmented but feel comfortable on the lips. I got two colors, one in Mad for Magenta and the other in Berry Ready.


I love these lipsticks/lip butters! They're just like the Baby Lips except they are more pigmented. They lasted around five hours on me. Below are swatches!


From L to R: Mad for Magenta, Berry Ready

Last but certainly not least are the Vivids collection lipsticks. These lipsticks are bright, like Nicki Minaj bright! I got them in two colors, Vivid Rose and Vibrant Mandarin.


The packaging is just like the original Color Sensational lipsticks.


These are incredibly pigmented. One swipe and you've got full color! Since I already love the original Color Sensational lipsticks, it's no surprise that I love these as well! They last 8+ hours and they did not feather out. Below are swatches!


From L to R: Vivid Rose, Vibrant Mandarin

Please excuse my poor lighting on most of these pictures.

Overall, I'm really impressed with these new Maybelline lip products! I love the Color Whispers and Vivids lipsticks! Did you get any of these products? Leave a comment down below!

See you next time!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment