Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ulta Haul!

Good evening everyone! Today was incredibly exciting for me! Why?! Because I went inside an Ulta for the first time ever! I was shocked at how much stuff they had! The closest one near me is 30 minutes away. I wish there was one in my hometown! Let's get on with the goodies!


I have never tried any NYX products, ever! So I decided to try out a couple of things. I got two eyeshadow trios that were on clearance and a cream blush in Boho Chic. Can't wait to use these!


I'm so excited about these brushes! I've heard nothing but good things about the Real Technique brushes! I got their powder brush, stippling brush and eyeliner brush. Super excited about these!


Last but not least, the one product that made my jaw drop to the floor when I saw it: the Urban Decay I ♥ NYC Books of Shadows III palette! I couldn't believe my eyes! I've never tried any UD eyeshadows so I'm really excited about this palette! Plus, $39 is a steal

I had an amazing time at Ulta! I need to go there more often!

Until next time,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment