Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Questionnaire: Feb. 4, 2013

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've last written a post here but I'm back with new questions to answer! Yay!


I did some retail therapy today and bought a couple of things at Sephora. Haul coming soon!

1) Mood:
Totally relaxed right now. Just watching tv with the parentals.

2) How was your weekend?
I was working all weekend long, even during the Super Bowl. At least I have three days off!

3) Current nail polish:
Nada. I'm letting my nails "breathe".

4) Do you tend to be too hot, too cold, or just right?
I'm always cold. Always.

5) What is your favorite genre of books?
I love mysteries as well as teen fiction. This does not include Twilight.

6) Current outfit:
See above photo.

7) Are you a die-hard fan of any sports teams?
Nope. My dad is a huge soccer fan though.

8) Are you more of an in-store or online shopper?
A little bit of both, but I like to see the product firsthand.

9) Do you go by a nickname/something other than your given birth name?
I have a few that include: Kathy, Kathy White (after Snow White), and the occasional Kat.

10) Weekly goals:
Finish reading The Black Dahlia, study for my Medical Terminology quiz on Thursday, and finish up the plethora of lotions and body sprays I have. I wanted to buy Clinique's Happy Heart perfume today but I told myself to finish at least 5 lotions/sprays. I can do this!

Until next time!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment