Monday, March 4, 2013

February Favorites 2013!

Hey everyone! These are the products that I have been loving this past month! Mostly makeup but I do have some random favorites, both pictured and not. Let's get right into it!


I've been loving my Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder. I'm in the shade Light to Medium. It's perfect for setting my foundation! It leaves a demi-matte finish which is great for my oily skin. This can also work as a powder foundation because it does have a medium coverage. I'm very pleased with this product!

The blush I've been wearing almost every single day in February is Wet n Wild blush in Heather Silk. It's a matte berry color with a pink undertone to it. I love this blush! It's a perfect pop of color for the cheeks. Most people would say that it's more of a winter shade but I can wear this all year long. It's affordable ($2.99), very pigmented and lasts all day long!

I have tried many new mascaras this past month and the one that I really enjoy using is the Revlon Lash Fantasy Total Definition Waterproof Mascara. HOWEVER, the only part I like about this mascara is the primer side, not the actually mascara. The mascara would smudge all over my undereye area after an hour of application. Definite fail. The primer on the other hand, made my lashes look long and thick. I've used the primer with other mascaras and it gave my lashes length and volume. I wouldn't repurchase this though because of the mascara.

If I could only own one liquid eyeliner for the rest of my life, I would have to go with Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum. This is seriously the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. What I love about this eyeliner is that it has a thin brush tip which I prefer than felt tips. The tip helps to make your eyeliner super thin or thick. It lasts all day on my eyes and it's the darkest black eyeliner out there. I would definitely repurchase this!

The next three products are all lip products which include Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Dolly, Korres lipstick in 45 Coral, and Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Rose Velvet. I've included some swatches below.


From left to right: Korres lipstick in Coral, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Rose Velvet, Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Dolly.

I've been wearing the Revlon lipstick with the Buxom lipgloss for work and I love it! It's a perfect work lip combo! The Korres lipstick is perfect for Spring/Summer.

My Visine for Contacts eye drops have been a total life saver for me! My eyes have been really dry this past month and I decided to try some eye drops for my contacts. My eyes feel so fresh and clear after using these eye drops! Love them!

As for not pictured here, I've been loving Fall Out Boy's new single "My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark (Light Em Up). They are my favorite band ever and I'm so happy that they're back from the hiatus. It sucks that I didn't get tickets for their L.A. concert :(

So that wraps up my February favorites! What where your favorites this month? Until next time!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment