Friday, March 22, 2013

I Love Spring Tag!

Hey everyone! It's seriously been a long time since I've posted on here! I'm currently on my spring break and I figured I could write a short post on my favorite season: spring! I believe MissGlamorazzi created this tag but correct me if I'm wrong. Anyways, let's get on with the questions!

1. Favorite spring nail polish?
I have two favorites, both from the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear line. I love Mint Sorbet and Mellow Yellow! They just scream spring at me!



2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
My number one staple for spring is definitely my Korres lipstick in Coral. It gives a sheer wash of color on the lips and it feels really nice and moisturizing!



3. Show us your favorite spring dress!
I recently bought this dress from Forever 21 and I love it! I love the color and the lace gives it a flirty feminine look.



4. What's your favorite flower?
I love sunflowers! They make me happy!

5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?
I have this cute floral scarf I got at Old Navy years ago and I love it! I love that it goes with pretty much everything I own!

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
For makeup I'm excited to start wearing my bright lip colors, especially coral and orange! For fashion I love anything floral or pastel colors.

7. Favorite spring candle?
Definitely Pineapple Mango from Bath and Body Works! It smells amazing!



8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
I've been loving the new spring scents from Bath and Body Works: Wild Berry Tulips and Wild Peach Poppies. I'm horrible at describing scents but I can assure you that it smells amazing!



9. What is spring like where you live?
I live in Southern Orange County in California and the weather here is pretty mild. Not too hot and not to cold.

10. What's your favorite thing about spring?
Other than the fact that my birthday falls into this season *cough* May 26 *cough*, I love the weather and all the bright colors!

11. Are you a spring cleaner?
I wish haha!

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
I'm currently on spring break and I'm just chilling at my house. I don't know about any future vacations but I really want to go to Cancun this summer. We'll just wait and see!

And that wraps up the I Love Spring Tag! I tag anyone who reads this! Hope you're all having a wonderful day!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment