Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Questionnaire Mar. 25, 2013

Hey everyone! My spring break is officially over and I'm back in school. That went by so fast! I'm here with a set of ten questions to answer so let's get to it!


My mom gave me this puzzle over the weekend and I'm so excited to start it! I love doing puzzles!

1. Have you ever awkwardly slipped or tripped in front of a large group of people?
Yes, in high school. It was raining and I was walking towards the door at a normal pace when I suddenly slipped at a puddle inside. I landed on my back and everyone was just staring at me. So embarrassing!

2. Do you do blue eye liner?
Of course! It enhances my brown eyes.

3. Can you recommend a comfy pair of flats?
Mmm, I'm not sure. I don't have a favorite pair since I go through them fairly quickly.

4. Your current favorite makeup or beauty indulgence?
Lately I've been wearing tinted moisturizer a lot! I love TheBalm's BalmShelter!

5. Did you deal with any sibling rivalry when you were growing up?
Yep and it continues up to this day!

6. I’m excited about _.
Summer vacation! Spring break was just a summer tease!

7. Name a great book you loved so much that you’ve read it at least twice.
Breakfast at Tiffany's by James Patterson. Such a good book!

8. Do you keep the fortunes from fortune cookies?
Sometimes. It depends on how much I like the fortune lol!

9. How often do you do DIY (do it yourself) projects?
I don't think I've ever done one but I've always wanted to do it!

10. Some of the best advice I ever received was to…
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

It's one of my favorite quotes from Dr. Suess and I try to incorporate that into my life.

Hope you're all having a great day! I'd love to hear your answers as well! Comment below!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment