Saturday, October 5, 2013

September Favorites!

Hey everyone! I'm back to show you my beauty favorites for the month of September! This month is just featuring makeup so sit back, grab a cup of joe and see what I've been loving this past month!


1. I've been all about neutral looks this month and I love this NYX eyeshadow trio in Nude/Taupe/Dark Brown! These eyeshadows are incredibly pigmented and don't have any fall out! It's so easy to use this trio: Nude all over the lid, Taupe in the crease and Dark Brown in either the outer corner or as a liner. Love this and I got it on clearance at Ulta!

2. If I could only wear one pink lip product for the rest of my life, it would be the L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Stick in Sunset Angora. It's the perfect everyday pink lipstick! I own three of these lipsticks and they are all super moisturizing on my lips! They remind me of the Revlon Lip Butters only they are more pigmented than the L'Oreal ones. I love this lipstick and I will continue to buy it!

3. Another lip product that I've been loving is the new Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm in Rosy Lipped. I got this about a week ago and I already love it! Rosy Lipped is a neutral rosy pink color, one of those "my lips but better" lip colors. These are also very moisturizing and I love the packaging! I think it's cute! I need to check out the other colors too!

4. My everyday blush throughout September has got to be Physician's Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural (mouthful much?). When you blend the different shades together, it makes a beautiful light pink sheen on the cheeks. It's amazing! It lasts all day on me and it actually smells wonderful, like fresh flowers! Love it!

5. The Clinique Perfectly Real Foundation has been my favorite foundation this month! I got it a while back and just recently started to wear this again. It has a natural/satin finish and it stays all day on my oily skin surprisingly! It evens out my skintone and it feels like I'm not wearing any makeup at all! It has a light/medium coverage. I wouldn't wear this during summer since the finish isn't matte but I love it during fall/winter! Totally recommend this product!

What were your favorites this month? 

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment