Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday Questionnaire: Sept. 23, 2013

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you're all doing okay! I was pretty busy today running errands and cramming for my bio exam (which I totally pass!). Let's get started with questions shall we?

1. How dedicated are you to your skincare regimen?
Very! I'm only 20 but I really want to take good care of my skin.


2. How often do you go to bed without removing your makeup?
Rarely. I do, however, have those moments where I'm just plain tired and want to go straight to bed.

3. What’s your favorite beauty ritual?
Probably putting on foundation weirdly enough. I like seeing my skin go from dull and acne scarred skin to an even, radiant skin tone.

4. How would you describe your style: easy, experimental or excessive?
Super easy!

5. If you color your hair, how old were you when you first started?
I've never colored my hair. Although some people do since my hair is jet black naturally.

6. When it comes to makeup, what’s your biggest gripe?
Blending out eyeshadow! I feel like it takes forever to get that perfect blended eye look.

7. If you had to narrow down your entire fall wardrobe to a single fall uniform, what would it look like?
Dark blue skinny jeans, a cream colored shirt, my green cargo jacket and black combat boots.

8. What’s your go-to purse this fall?
My Steve Madden black satchel.

9. What’s your biggest skincare gripe?
Waiting for results haha! I'm so impatient.

10. What was the highlight of your weekend?
I went to a Fall Out Boy concert on Friday and it was THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! They are my favorite band and I had a good view of them: literally five feet away from the stage! I'll post some pictures below!

How was your weekend? Hope it was awesome like mine! Until next time!

xo, Kathleen

***here are a few pictures from the Fall Out Boy concert!



Twenty One Pilots was the opening band and they were amazing! I've never heard of them until then and I'm thinking of buying their album! I totally recommend checking them out!

Panic! at the Disco was next and I was so thrilled! I love their music! Brendon Urie was unreal!

Fall Out Boy came on and I was seriously losing my mind! Getting the chance to see my favorite musicians up close and live was definitely one of the best moments of my life! These guys mean everything to me and I'll always love them!



No comments:

Post a Comment