Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Questionnaire: Sept. 16, 2013

It's that time of the year..... Pumpkin Spice Lattes!

Happy Monday everyone! I finally had the chance to go to Starbucks today and ordered my first PSL of the year! Yum! I can't wait for sweater weather! 

1. Is your desk neat or messy?
Well, I don't have a desk but if I did, it would be neat.

2. One fun thing you did over the weekend?
I was sick all weekend. Not fun!

3. What book(s) are you reading?
I just started reading Storm Front by Richard Castle. So far I'm loving it!

4. Something you keep meaning to do but don’t?
Clean my room. 

5. What’s a typical morning for you?
Wake up at 8, put my contacts on, brush teeth, check my phone, shower, breakfast, head to school or work.

6. Three of the makeup brushes you use most often?
Real Techniques Buffing Brush, MAC 217 and the ELF $1 Eyeshadow Brush

7. What’s one of your best eye makeup tips?
Always use an eyeshadow primer!

8. Something you’ve been loving lately?
Bob's Burger! I saw an episode on TV last night and realized that it's also on Netflix!

9. Any life-changing beauty products lately?
Definitely my bareMinerals Correcting Concealer! It's the only makeup I wore when I was sick and it made me look alive haha!

10. Are you wearing any polish on your toes, and if you are, what shade?
Yep! It's My Personal Serpent from Sephora by OPI. Love this color!

Until next time!
xo, Kathleen


No comments:

Post a Comment