Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Maybelline Fall 2013 Collection Haul: Review + Swatches!

Hey everyone! Today I'm here to show you all the items I bought from Maybelline's new Fall 2013 Collection! I have been stalking stores around me everywhere and I finally found new, untouched products! I'm sort of disappointed that there were no new Color Tattoos this year but I have so many to use up! Anyway, let's see what I got!


Let's start off with the lip products! There are a lot of purple lip products in this collection and I really wanted to try them out! Here's the lipsticks I got!

From left to right: Fuchsia Fierce, Violet Intrigue, Midnight Plum

I have reviewed all of my Maybelline Color Sensational lipsticks here and these lipsticks feel exactly like the ones I own! I'm especially excited to wear Violet Intrigue more often this fall! I don't own any colors like these so I'm thrilled to wear them frequently! 



From left to right: Purple Royale, Lavender Lavish, Raspberry Ablaze, Berry Brilliance

I have actually never tried these lip glosses before so I decide to get most of the glosses. I might go back to the store to get the other two because I love these lip glosses! I have worn all of the glosses this past week and it might just be my new favorite lip gloss formula! They feel incredibly smooth and creamy on my lips, last a fairly long time (3-4 hours without eating anything greasy), and I love the doe foot applicator! If you want just a couple things from this collection, check out the lip glosses! They are amazing!

Swatches from left to right: Violet Femmes quad, Fall Temptation quad

I own a couple Eye Studio quads from their permanent line I have to say that these weren't really the best. They weren't as pigmented and long lasting as the permanent ones I own. I still like them but the pigmentation could be better in these two quads.

Overall, I'm really impressed with the products I got from this collection! The lip products are definitely the star of the entire collection! Have any of you gotten anything from this collection? Let me know!

Until next time!
xo, Kathleen


No comments:

Post a Comment