Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday Questionnaire: Aug. 26, 2013

It's Monday already?! It seems like I wrote a questionnaire yesterday, not a week ago! Anyways, how's everyone's day going? I only had one class today so I'm home watching yesterday's VMAS. That whole Miley Cyrus "performance" was just......I'm speechless. What happened?! I could go on and on about the entire show but let's get started with the questions!

Here's a picture of my cousin, sister and I. Aren't we cute lol!

1. Do you twerk?
No, and I don't plan to.

2. What’s the first song lyric that comes to mind?
"Let your heart control your mind. Make it feel like the first time."
I've been listening to the Jonas Brother's "First Time" single and I can't help but jam along with it. Don't judge me!

3. Do you ever straighten your hair?
Like once a year. Not kidding.

4. Your biggest current skincare concern?
Hyperpigmentation, acne and under eye circles.

5. Finish the sentence: I feel beautiful when…
-I'm all dressed up.
-people compliment me.
-random cute guys hug me out of nowhere.

6. Current favorite face wash?
Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser is my favorite so far!

7. Have you ever been tubing/white water rafting?
Nope.

8. What are you wearing today (hair/makeup/clothes)?
My hair is in its usual bun, my makeup is similar to my First Week of School look and I'm currently wearing dark skinny jeans, black cotton V-neck with a white tank top underneath and grey TOMS.

9. What’s your skin type (dry/oily/combo)?
Combination/Oily

10. Summarize your best makeup advice in a single sentence:
Make sure you skin is completely clean before applying makeup!

Hope you're all enjoying your day!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment