Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Questionnaire: Aug. 19, 2013

Happy Monday guys! Today was my first day back at school and I'm actually really excited to come back! My schedule is loaded with classes so I might not post as often as I would like. Anyway, let's get started!

Yep! This is what will happen this semester.


1. One word that describes your hair?
Crazy.

2. Do you use a mascara base? If so which one?

Sometimes. I don't really notice a difference though.

3. Do you, or have you ever, plucked your eyebrows?

Yes, but I want to try waxing one day.

4. Three favorite beauty serums, scrubs or potions?

I swear by my St. Ives Apricot Scrub! I haven't tried many serums or potions.

5. What do you want to do when you grow up?

I'm still not sure but I really want to do something in the medical field!

6. If you wrote a book about beauty, what would the title be?

From Simple to Bold

7. What are three things on your to-do list today?

Get to school on time, buy textbooks, go on a walk

8. What’s your sign?

Gemini

9. Three great places to shop for makeup online?

In order: Sephora, Nordstrom, MAC

10. What color describes how you feel today?

Green. Feeling kind of peaceful today.

Hope you all enjoyed your day!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment