Friday, August 23, 2013

FOTD: First Week of School!

Hello everyone! If you read my last post, you'll know that I started school this week! My classes will definitely be difficult but what college class isn't? My makeup this week can be described in one word: simple. I used a BB cream to even out my skin tone, under eye concealer, powder, light pink blush, mascara, liquid eyeliner and a light pink lipstick. Below is a list of everything I used.


1. Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray (before foundation and after all my makeup)
2. Physician's Formula Super BB Cream in Light/Medium
3. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder in Light/Medium
4. Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural
5. Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara
6. L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black
7. Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in 345 Light
8. L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse in Sunset Angora 

I just realized that almost every product I used is drugstore, which is good for us college students! Until next time!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment