Friday, October 18, 2013

Too Faced Joy to the Girls Palette for Holiday 2013: Review + Swatches!

I decided to walk into Sephora last week and I wanted to see if there were any new sets for the holidays this year. Lo and behold, the beautiful Too Faced Joy to the Girls palette! I saw this and thought, "I have to have this!" I love Too Faced's holiday collections! The packaging is always cute and the quality is great!

Too Faced Joy to the Girls Holiday 2013 palette ($46)

The packaging is so cute! Anything with polka dots automatically makes me want to have it! The cover for the palette (not pictured) was designed by celebrity decorator Mary McDonald.

The inside of the palette. It includes 15 eyeshadows ranging from mattes to shimmers. It also includes a full size LashGASM mascara and three looks you can wear.


Weekday look, Weekend look and a Party Time look.

Gorgeous colors!

Now onto the swatches!
From left to right: Cookie Dough, Cheers, Prancer, Sugar Plum, Mulberry

From left to right: Snow Angel, Powdered Sugar, Too Too, Yule Log, Chestnut

From left to right: Twinkle. Joy, Spike the Punch, Chimney, Coal

If you've ever tried Too Faced eyeshadows, you'll know that they are incredibly pigmented and smooth. I do find that Too Faced's glittery eyeshadows tend to have some fall out so be extra careful with those. The mascara was okay. It didn't make my lashes amazing or anything. Overall, I think it's a great palette for yourself or as a gift to someone! You can find it online at Too Faced or at Sephora.

xo, Kathleen






No comments:

Post a Comment