Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday Questionnaire: Oct. 7, 2013!

Hey everyone! Hope you all enjoyed your Monday! I'm so glad it's starting to get cold here in Orange County! I love wearing scarves, boots, fall makeup and fall food! Especially anything pumpkin! Let's get started!

Trader Joe's + pumpkin = the best combination ever! Yum!

1. What are your favorite TV shows right now?
I love Bones, Castle and Elementary! You could say I have a thing for crime shows.

2. What would you do if you won $10,000 today?
I would save 75% for a car/bills/school and then go on a shopping spree with the rest of the money.

3. What’s the first song lyric that comes to mind?
"Let's be alone together. We can stay young forever." Fall Out Boy 'til I die!

4. Do you have any scars?
I have a medium sized scar on my lower back from a dog bite.

5. What are some makeup or beauty products you buy over and over again?
Maybelline The Colossal mascara, Rite Aid Renewal Exfoliating Apricot Towelettes and EOS lip balm!

6. What’s your favorite place to people-watch?
Either the mall or my school. There's so many interesting people out there...

7. If you could time travel, what year would you visit (but you don’t have to be there permanently)?
1993, the year I was born.

8. If you could pick any one person in history to have brunch with today, whom would you pick?
I'd go with Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I'm weirdly obsessed with him.

9. Is there a makeup/hair styling skill you’d like to master?
The perfect cut crease!

10. What movie really scared you?
I hate scary movies! I avoid them like the plague!

Until next time!
xo, Kathleen 

No comments:

Post a Comment