Saturday, November 3, 2012

October Favorites 2012!

Hey all! So glad October is finally over! I had so many midterms and essays to do during that month. I did however found some standout products for this month! Let's get to it!



First, I would love to talk about Wet n Wild eyeshadows. If you have not tried these little suckers, you are not living in the beauty world! WnW eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and wear for a long time. Best part is, they are cheap! I'm talking $5 and under. I don't have a specific favorite trio or palette, I love them all! I definitely recommend them to everyone!

Next is a Wet n Wild blush in Heather Silk. This blush is perfect for fall! I love how it gives my cheeks a flushed look. It looks like the blush has a bit of sparkle in it by I swear it comes out matte on the cheeks. It's very pigmented and very affordable! Another great WnW item!

When it comes to eyebrows, I don't do much to them. But after recently watching MakeupByTiffanyD's eyebrow video, I became obsessed with filling in my eyebrows. I never noticed how it gives a significant new look on my face. She used the Revlon Brow Fantasy pencil and I love it! It comes with a pencil and a gel. My eyebrows look amazing just by using this product! It lasts for a long time and it does not smudge all over my face. A definite two thumbs up!

Another favorite this month would have to be my Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner. It's the best liquid liner I've ever tried! I have used the L'Oreal Linear Intense and the Maybelline Line Stiletto ones and it just made cracks all over my lash line. Not a cute look. The WnW one lasts all day and doesn't smudge on me. Love it!

Since it's now fall, I love wearing dark red and berry lipsticks. My favorite one this month was Revlon Lip Bitter in Red Velvet. I love just how smooth they glide on your lips and how they are incredibly pigmented. Red Velvet is a dark reddish/burgundy color that is perfect for fall! I love it!

Last but certainly not least is the Rite-Aid Renewal brand makeup brushes, specifically the Kabuki brush. I love using this for applying powder on my face. It's really soft and picks up the product really good. I need to try out more brushes in the future.

What were your favorites for the month of October. Leave me a comment down below or tweet me! Until next time!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment