Saturday, October 27, 2012

October Birchbox 2012!

I got my box about a week ago but I still wanted to write a post about it. I've been watching videos on YouTube and many were disappointed with this month's box. I'm actually really excited about it because I got something that I've been DYING to try!



I love this box! The first thing I noticed when I opened it was a Beauty Blender. Yes, a Beauty Blender! I was literally in shock when I saw this! I cannot wait to use it for my foundation! I also got a sample of theBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer. I have the full size of it and it is the best highlighter ever! It gives such a pretty glow to your face without looking like an oilslick. Love! I also got a Luna Bar in Chocolate Raspberry, a sample of Supergoop City Sunscreen Serum and Lucy B Roll On perfumes. I love this month's box! Tell me below what you guys got! In the meantime, I'll see you later!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment