Thursday, November 29, 2012

Influenster's New Design!

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a good day so far! My night class got cancelled today so I can catch up on Ringer on Netflix! It's one of my favorite shows! Too bad there's only one season :(

Anywho, this post is mainly about a site I recently discovered called Influenster. I came across it after I saw many girls on YouTube getting these boxes filled with amazing stuff called Voxbox. I became intrigued and signed up in May of this year. You basically did surveys and answer questions on badges you wanted and they will email you if you qualified for a Voxbox. Sounds cool right?!

In September of this year, they recently revamped their entire site. I love the new things they added. For one, you can see where everything is and have no problems looking up badges. I also like how you now have to work harder to get a Voxbox. Before the revamp, it was fairly easily to get a Voxbox but I like how I have to work harder to get what I want. I've met lots of new people who share the same interests as me, which makes participating online is really fun!

Overall, I like the new site. I'm very active on it now and I hope to get a Voxbox in the near future! I encourage everyone to sign up! It's a lot of fun!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment