Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Questionnaire: Nov. 12, 2012

Hi everyone! I have the day off today and decided to lay in bed and watch Netflix all day. Sounds like a plan! Anyway, today is Monday sooo, time to answer some questions!

1) Mood:
I feel very relaxed. I've been working 8 hour shifts for four days straight and I'm so glad I got the day off!

2) What is the last song/album you purchased?
Imagine Dragon's Night Visions. I love them to death.

3) The best video game system ever is __.
Gameboys! I still use mine on a regular basis!

4) Current nail polish:
Essie Bahama Mama

5) How many times did you hit the snooze button this morning?
Zero. I don't use an alarm; only when I have to get up early for work.

6) Current outfit:
Tie-dye shirt and black sweatpants, AKA my pajamas.

7) What is the furthest distance you've ever driven?
Around 80 miles, which is from where I live to Tijuana, Mexico.

8) You can only use one mascara for the rest of your life-- which one is it?!
Definitely Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express mascara! It's my HG mascara.

9) If you could have a $1000 gift card to anywhere right now, where would you choose?
Costco, hands down! I can buy everything I want/need in one place.

10) Weekly Goals:
Organized my makeup collection. It's a huge mess!

Hope you're all having a great Monday!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment