Saturday, November 10, 2012

Mini Drugstore Haul!

Hey beauties! So I recently picked up some products at Rite-Aid and thought I'd show you a few things. Surprisingly, I only got one makeup item but Sephora's VIB 20% off sale is super tempting! Let's get on with the haul!



I believe this product is new since I found it in its own display. It's the Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser. I've been having a lot of breakouts lately on my chin and neck area and I have tried EVERYTHING! Nothing seems to work so I'm soooo glad I found this. I really hope this works out!



I believe this brand is fairly new too. It's the Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil-Free Moisturizer. Wow, that's a mouthful! Anyway, I'm currently using the Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture moisturizer and that thing sucks! It's the opposite of oil-free! I just wanted to try out a new moisturizer.



Next up is the Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra-Cleansing Mud Mask. I've never tried a mask before before and I was intrigued by it. Well, their packaging also intrigued me. I'm a sucker for packaging.



A hair product I got was the Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Curl Defining Crème Gel. I just had to buy products with the longest names ever! Anyway, I've always wanted to try Nexxus products but they're so expensive. Good thing I found this for 75% off! I can't wait to use it!



I also got an Essie nail polish in the color Bahama Mama. This is ny first Essie nail polish and I hear soooo many people talking about this specific color! It's a darkened plum/maroon color that is perfect for fall! I CANNOT wait until I put this on my nails



Last but certainly not least, the only makeup product I bought was the Luscious Lips Glossy Lip Balm Collection. I love wearing lip balm and I have way too many but I was drawn towards this set. They look too cute to even use!

I can't wait to use all of these things, especially the nail polish and lip balms! Hope you're all having a great Saturday!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment