Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday Questionnaire: May 19, 2014

Hello everyone! It's Monday and you know what that means: questionnaire time! Let's get started!





1. How do you feel this morning?
I felt really nervous! My finals started today and I felt like I could have studied more. I know I aced my Nutrition final though! 

2. Have you ever ridden in a horse-drawn carriage?
I have not but at my high school prom, they did have a horse-drawn carriage and it looked amazing!

3. I love _____ dresses.
Really cute with lace!

4. Did you have a security blanket or a comforting toy growing up?
Yep and I still do! I can't sleep without my Winnie the Pooh stuffed animals! I have three on my bed; I've had one of them since I was five! My family knows that I would freak out if any of my Pooh bears were to disappear!

5. Why is finding the right foundation so difficult?
For me it's definitely color matching! I have so many foundations in my collection that are either to dark or too light for so it's a pain having to mix and match colors.

Until next time!
xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment