Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My April Favorites!

Hello everyone! Today I'm here to show you what products I have been loving this past month! The spring season is my favorite because the makeup I like to wear is light and dewy. Let's get on with the favorites!





The first favorite is my beloved Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray. I've been using this for a couple years now and I love it! I use this before and after my foundation and it helps make my makeup last for a long time! I will continue to repurchase this product for years to come!

I bought this on whim but I'm so glad I did! My favorite foundation at the moment is the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra! I'm in the shade 360 Bisque. I bought it at Ulta at nighttime so I was afraid I wouldn't get a good color match. The next day I wore it and it matched beautifully! I've heard so many good things about this foundation, especially from Shae from ThatGirlShaeXo on YouTube and I just had to try it! It has SPF 15 so that's always a plus! It gives a matte finish on the skin and it seriously lasts all day long! I can't believe I haven't tried this foundation before! Anyone with oily/combo skin has to try this foundation!

I love wearing highlighters during spring/summer so I have been using the MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Fairly Precious and it's amazing! I believe it came out during the Magnetic Nude collection back in late December/early January. It's a light peach shade with a light golden sheen and it looks beautiful as a highlight! I haven't experimented with highlighters that much but I'm loving Fairly Precious!

This product has seen better days but I still love it! It's the NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base. I've tried many eye primers and this one is my favorite! You only need the tiniest amount to fill your entire eyelid. I also use it under my eyes so that my under eye concealer stays on longer. It's quite expensive but you don't need to use a lot of it. Definitely recommend this product!

The lip combo I have been loving this month is Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Coralberry with Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Papaya. The color is amazing for the spring/summer! I noticed that I couldn't find Papaya is any Rite Aid, CVS or Ulta near me so I hope they don't discontinue it!

That concludes my April favorites! What were your favorites this past month?

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment