Saturday, May 17, 2014

MAC Alluring Aquatic Haul + Swatches!

Hey guys! A couple of days ago, MAC came out with their new summer collection called Alluring Aquatic for summer. Let's just say that I went a bit overboard! My package came in yesterday and I immediately opened the box! Just look at the packaging! So freakin' cute! Plus it's almost my birthday so I decided that I should treat myself to some MAC products! Let's see what I got! I'll also show some swatches at the end too!

MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection



Swatches from left to right: Lipstick in Enchanted One, Lipstick in Mystical, Lipglass in Clear Water, Lipglass in Water Deities

These are lip colors I would wear all summer long! Clear Water is gorgeous as a topper for any lipstick! I'm loving these neutrals!

Swatches from left to right: Extra Dimension Bronzer in Delphic, Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Lorelei, Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Sea Worship, Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Soul Serenade

I haven't tried any ED shadows before and now I'm in love with the finish and formula! I wore all three yesterday and it was beautiful! Soul Serenade would make an amazing smokey eye look!

I'm pretty sure as of right now, most of the collection is sold out on MAC's website. But don't worry! MAC Stores, Nordstrom and Macy's should have the collection in stock this week! 

What do you guys want to get? Leave me a comment below!

xo, Kathleen 



No comments:

Post a Comment