Thursday, June 5, 2014

Lip Product Addict Tag!

Hello ladies! Sorry I've been gone for a little bit! The end of May/beginning of June has been very busy for me. Finals, my birthday (I turned the big 21!), summer school...the list goes on and on! Anyway, I was watching a couple of Youtube videos this morning and I came across Fleur de Force's Lip Product Addict Tag video as well as Tati from GlamLifeGuru's video. I love watching tag videos, especially
those that have to do with lip products, so I decided to join in on the fun! I tag anyone who wants to do this tag!

Lippies galore!


Question 1: Fave balm/treatment?
I definitely have to give it to my Sugar Lip Treatments! I have a whole bunch of these in minis but these two are my favorite! They leave my lips very soft to the touch and I don't have to keep re-applying them throughout the day. I can't get enough of these!


Question 2: Best eye-catching red?
I'll have to give it to my MAC Riri Woo lipstick! Whenever I wear red lipstick, I like to make sure that the finish is matte. I don't like the look of glossy red lips. Since Riri Woo was limited edition, Ruby Woo also from MAC is extremely similar.


Question 3: Best luxury and best drugstore?
I don't have many luxury lip products but my favorite is definitely Lancôme's 

COLOR DESIGN - Sensational Effects Lipcolor - Smooth Hold in Corset. Dang that's a mouthful! I love this lipstick because it glides on my lips smoothly and is very opaque. This lasts well over six hours and I love it! My favorite drugstore lipsticks have to be the Maybelline ColorSensational lipsticks! I won't talk a lot about them since I've actually made a whole blog post about them here, but they are seriously amazing! There's so many colors to choose from and you're bound to find one you like!


Lancôme COLOR DESIGN - Sensational Effects Lipcolor - Smooth Hold in Corset

Maybelline ColorSensational Lipsticks in Bit of Berry and Vivid Rose

Question 4: Best MAC Lipstick?
I would have to give it to my go-to lipstick See Sheer! It's a beautiful muted pinky/coral nude if that makes any sense. I love it to death!



Question 5: The most disappointing?
I actually don't have any disappointing lip products in my collection because I tend to return them or give them to friends/family but the last lippie I disliked was the NYC Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss. I hated the texture of it.

Question 6: Liner: yes or no?
Yes! Sometimes I just wear lip liner with a clear gloss on top and I'm good to go! Unfortunately I couldn't find my lip liners in my collection but I love MAC Ablaze!

Question 7: Best gloss?
This changes all the time but my favorite right now are the NYX Butter Glosses! They aren't sticky, have great pigmentation and feel comfortable on the lips! I have so many of these in my collection! Love them!

NYX Butter Glosses in Strawberry Parfait and Tiramisu

Question 8: Something extra
I recently got this for my birthday and I love it! It's the Clarins Gloss Prodige in Grenadine. It's a beautiful starwberry pink with gold shimmer. It's a perfect summer gloss and what I think is the best thing about it: the scent! It smells like something sweet and fruity, like candy! I'm very tempted to lick my lips whenever I wear this lol!

Clarins Gloss Prodige in Grenadine (please excuse my chipped nails lol!)

Now for some swatches!


From left to right: MAC - Riri Woo, Lancôme - Corset, Maybelline - Bit of Berry, Maybeliine - Vivid Rose

From left to right: MAC - See Sheer, NYX - Strawberry Parfait, NYX - Tiramisu, Clarins - Grenadine

Until next time! 

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment