Monday, May 20, 2013

My Favorite Spring Lip Products!

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've been here! It's currently finals week and I'm stressing out big time! Just two more finals to go then summer vacation!

Since it's spring, I wanted to share some of my favorite lip products for this season. I'm a lip junkie so I have more than 15 products to show you. That won't be a problem right? Lol! Let's get on with the products!

From left to right:
Maybelline Baby Lips in Melon Mania, Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment in Rosé, Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Coral Twist, L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Lipstick in Sunset Angora, Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Fruit Punch, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Coralberry

From left to right:
Maybelline Superstay 10 Hour Stain Gloss in Mauve Dream, Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipstick in Vibrant Mandarin, Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya, Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef, Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pink Pop, NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in Mexican Rose

From left to right:
Sephora + Pantone Universe Creme Lipstick in Tangerine Tango Cream, MAC lipstick in Party Parrot, MAC lipstick in Vegas Volt, MAC lipstick in See Sheer, MAC lipstick in Hibiscus

So many pictures and swatches! What are your favorite spring lippies? Let me know!

xo, Kathleen







No comments:

Post a Comment