Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday Questionnaire: May 20, 2013

I just realized it's Monday, which means it's time for a questionnaire! For those who don't know, I get these questions from the lovely Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog. Let's get started!


1. Mint green: love it or leave it?
Definitely love it! Clothing, makeup, nail polish...you name it!

2. What’s the one thing that you feel makes the biggest difference in your makeup look?
Eye shadow primer and filling in my eyebrows. I feel like a brand new person.

3. What was the last really sugary, brainless, cheesy book you read?
Hmm, probably one of the Gossip Girl books. I read those years ago!

4. Something you did last weekend?
Work, work and more work.

5. Have you ever been lost in the woods?
Thankfully no.

6. Favorite comic strip?
I love Archie's comics and Garfield! I grew up with them!

7. Something currently missing from your summer wardrobe?
A sundress and a pair of sunglasses.

8. High-waisted pants: yea or nay?
NAY!

9. What’s one beauty product every gal needs?
A good mascara and a lip gloss!

10. Do you have a favorite place to nap?
My bed.

Hope you all enjoyed your Monday!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment