Monday, May 27, 2013

Monday Questionnaire: May 27, 2013

Good evening everyone! Hope you're all enjoying Memorial Day today! Yesterday was my birthday and I celebrated by going to Disneyland! It was so much fun! I wore this pin all day and many people said "Happy birthday!" to me, including a couple of cute boys I met in line of Soarin' Over California. Anyway, let's get started with some questions!

I love this pin so much!

1. When you don't set the alarm, what time do you wake up naturally?
Around 9 or 10. I always go to sleep at midnight.

2. How long are your finger nails right now?
Super short. I have a bad habit of biting my nails.

3. What’s one beauty-related thing that you’re pretty good at?
Washing my makeup brushes. I wash them twice a week and spot clean everyday.

4. Would you rather be a performer or an audience member?
I would be in the audience. I like to observe everything I see.

5. What do you see when you look out your living room window?
Our family garden.

6. Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
Both

7. How short do you like your shorts?
Mid calf.

8. A scent that always makes you scrunch your nose, ewww!
Black licorice, papaya and rotten food.

9. Are you wearing bronzer today?
Nope, I didn't wear any makeup today.

10. Are you a hugger?
A little bit.


Hope you're all enjoying your Monday/Memorial Day!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment