Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Questionnaire: May 6, 2013

Hey everyone! Hope you're all enjoying your Monday! I'm so glad I got today off from work because I worked for five days straight last week, with no air conditioner. If you live in Southern California, you know it was super hot last week. 90 degree weather with no air conditioner = exhausted me. Anyways, let's get on with this week's questions!

By the way, I'm really excited about The Great Gatsby! Meet my TWO handsome husbands lol!

1. Do you have very many baby pictures of yourself?
I have a decent amount. My mom likes to put them in photo albums for us to see.


2. One piece of makeup you wore last weekend?
Maybelline's The Colossal mascara. I can't live without it!


3. Have you ever been on a road trip in an RV?
Nope, but it sounds like fun!

4. Is there a color of clothing you wear more than others?
Probably black just because it goes with anything.

5. Do you believe you have a sixth sense about anything?
I don't think so, but I'm very interested in people that do!

6. Today, I’m going to ______.
School and catch up on YouTube videos. I haven't been on YouTube for a week!

7. If you could snap your fingers and improve any one aspect of your daily work life, what would you change and why?
Wake up early and continue to improve my work skills.

8. What’s one piece of makeup you’ve probably worn a thousand times before?
Other than my beloved Maybelline mascara, I'd have to go with Urban Decay De-Slick setting spray. It's one of my favorite products!

9. Who are some people (and pets!) in your support system?
Just family and friends. I don't have any pets.

10. Are you wearing any jewelry today?
My charm bracelet that has cute little sea animal charms!

Hope you're enjoying your day!

xo, Kathleen 

No comments:

Post a Comment