Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Top 10 Under $10!

Hey guys! Long time no see! I was just watching Youtube videos in between classes (like always), and I realized that I haven't done a post on here in a while! So I decided to get productive and make a post for you guys! Yay!!! I never realized just how many makeup favorites I have that are $10 and under! Anyway, without further ado, here are my top 10 in no particular order!


1. Maybelline The Colossal Mascara ($5-7)
If any of you have been reading my blog, then you would know that I mention this mascara A LOT! It's pretty much my holy grail mascara, and I have tried a ton! I have short, puny lashes and this mascara helps make my lashes look longer and thicker! You can easily take it off with some makeup
remover but it doesn't smudge on my oily eyelids at all! I can wear this in 100 degree weather and it will not smudge one bit! Totally recommend this mascara!

2. Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation ($5)
If any of you have oily skin, this is the foundation for you! I actually have two bottles of this foundation because I love it that much! The texture is exactly what the name says: mousse-like. It blends like a dream and provides great coverage! I would say medium to full coverage with a matte finish. You also don't need a lot so a little goes a long way. I have worn this during 8 hour shifts and it lasts for a very long time! Please check it out!


(PC: Vampy Varnish)
3. NYX Butter Lipgloss ($4.99)
This is seriously the best gloss ever!!! There is so much hype for these glosses and I would have to agree with the hype! I love the formulation of them and the color selection is huge! I have around 6 or 7 of these bad boys and I love them all! They're perfect by themselves or over a lipstick. Check these out if you haven't yet!

4. Physician's Formula Eye Booster™ 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum ($9.99)
This eyeliner just barely made the $10 mark! It's a bit expensive considering it's a drugstore product but it's my favorite liquid eyeliner! I have gone through two of these eyeliners so far and I will continue purchasing more of them! It has a brush tip, not felt, so that you could easily control how thin of a line you want. The color is a jet black and it lasts all day on my oily lids. I haven't seen my eyelashes grow since I've been using this but nonetheless it's great!


5. Revlon Photoready Concealer ($7.99)
This is a great face and under-eye concealer! I first tried it beginning of July and I love it! It has a creamy texture so you can blend it very easily. I do see some tiny glitters on it but once you blend it out with a brush or damp Beauty Blender, you can't see it. It doesn't crease on me which is always a plus and it does last throughout my 8-hour work shifts! It's a great everyday concealer!





6. Wet n' Wild eyeshadows ($0.99-$4.99)
If you haven't tried these wonderful eyeshadows yet, go to your local drugstore now! These eyeshadows are quite possibly the best eyeshadows in the drugstore! Plus the price is super cheap! There's always some kind of sale going on so you can find them for an even cheaper price! I have everything from their single eyeshadows to their 8-pan palettes and they are such amazing eyeshadows! They are super rich and buttery to the touch and their pigmentation will blow you away! They have a array of colors to choose from so that you can try out a bright blue shadow for cheap. These are some of my favorite eyeshadows and I encourage you to try them if you have not already!


7. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder ($11.99)
Okay, so this powder isn't exactly under $10 but I love it so much that I had to include it! This powder is great at controlling my oily skin throughout the day! It has medium coverage with a semi-matte finish. I love that it has SPF and it won't have a white cast on your face when taking pictures. I keep one at home and one in my purse at all times! Neutrogena is sometimes on sale at drugstores so you may find this product for less! 


8. Burt's Bees Lip Balms ($3-4)
I am obsessed with these lip balms! I'm pretty sure I have all of the different flavors they have! I have them everywhere throughout my house and a couple in my purse. I love how my lips feel after applying them. They feel so soft and luscious! I also like to apply them at night so that my lips feel soft in the morning too! I will continue purchasing these lip balms for as long as I live!

9. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks ($5-6)
If I could only wear lipsticks from one brand, I would definitely choose the Revlon Super Lustrous line! What I love about these lipsticks is that there are different finishes to choose from such as cremes or shines as well as a huge selection of colors to choose from. My current favorite one is Coralberry, which is a beautiful pinky/coral shade. They glide on the lips super smooth and are incredibly pigmented. They last around 6 hours on me. Overall, these are great lipsticks to try out!








10. L'Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliners ($8.99)
I love these eyeliners! I have them in so many colors! I have super oily lids and this eyeliner really stays put! When I first swatched it on my hand, I had a feeling that it would smudge all over my eyes because the eyeliner is super smooth and creamy like the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners. Unlike UD, the L'Oreal eyeliners work great! They have a wide range of colors to choose from so you're bound to find something for you! I can't rave enough about these liners!

Hopefully I can continue writing more posts in the future! I missed blogging a lot! Let me know what are your makeup favorites that are under $10! Until next time! 

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment