Thursday, October 30, 2014

Collective Haul: Sephora, MAC & Ulta!

Hello everyone! Today I'm here to show you all of the things I have purchased these past few months! Both Sephora and Ulta had a 20% off sale recently and I took advantage of it! The Sephora sale was only for friends and family of the employees but a girl on Twitter gave me an extra code, which was so sweet of her! I believe the Ulta sale is still going on but I'm not 100% sure. Anyway, let's see what I got!

Let's first start off with Sephora! I only bought a few things using the code a nice girl gave me, but I'm pretty sure I will be buying more when the VIB 20% sale comes along! What can I say, I love makeup! I picked up the NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base because I recently ran out of it and I needed a new one. This is seriously the best eyeshadow primer ever! If you have oily eyelids, check it out! You'll love it! I also decided to get the Hourglass Ambient Lighting palette. I've heard mixed reviews on it but I wanted to try it out for myself. I've been eying the Josie Maran Winter Dreams Argan Color Collection set for a while now and decided to get it. I'm new to Josie Maran products but I've heard great things about the products, especially the watercolor eyshadows! They look really interesting! Lastly, I picked up the Laura Mercier Mini Caviar Stick Eye Colour Quartet. I love these little suckers! I have two of them full size in my makeup collection and I wanted to get more of them in the colors I don't have! Unfortunately, this set is already sold out but I have seen a six piece set at Nordstrom if you wanted to try them out! I love these cream eyeshadows!


Sephora haul!



MAC recently came out with a few collections these past few months and I was interested in some of the products! The first collection I was interested in was The Simpsons collection. This collection was small but I loved everything! I'm a big fan of The Simpsons so I had to get some products! The packaging really gets you! I picked up two lipglasses in Red Blazer and Itchy & Scratchy & Sexy. Red Blazer is a bright fuchsia and Itchy & Scratchy & Sexy is a bright blue violet color.  I also got a quad in That Trillion Dollar Look. This quad has a lot of greens and I know it'll work well with my brown eyes! I also picked up a blush in Pink Sprinkles and I had to get the cute nail stickers!

MAC x The Simpsons haul! I can't show you the nail stickers because my little sister has already worn them lol!

MAC also came out with The Matte Lip Collection a few weeks ago and I only picked up one lipstick. I got Pander Me, which is a beautiful peachy brown shade! I'm debating on getting one or two more lipsticks since this is limited edition (darn you MAC!). Matte lipsticks are my weakness so I think I will pick up Fashion Revival and Damn Glamorous next.

The last collection that I bought products from was Heirloom Mix, which is their holiday collection. This just came out a week ago so get them while you can! I got two items online but I'm heading to the MAC store to look at the pigment sets! I've never tried pigments so for the price, I have to buy one (or two ;) ). I picked up Seeking Adoration Cremesheen Glass, which is a plummy pink color and Enchantment Pressed Pigment, which is a beautiful violet with blue violet sparkles. This will be perfect for holiday parties and New Years!

MAC Pander Me lipstick, Cremesheen Glass in Seeking Adoration, Pressed Pigment in Enchantment

At Ulta, I pretty much went crazy! I don't have an Ulta near me so when I saw one while visiting family, I had to drop in! The first product I picked up was the Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in the shade Natural Tan. I've heard many great reviews on this foundation so I had to pick it up with my 20% off coupon! I also picked up three lip products: bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lip gloss in Hot Shot, Maybelline Matte lipstick in Lust for Blush and an EOS lip balm from their holiday collection in Wildberry. I'm excited to try them out! I also decided to get the bareMinerals Double Domination set that includes the full size Lash Domination mascara as well as a travel size version of it. Crystalis007 has raved about this mascara in many videos so I had to check it out! Last but least, I picked up some everyday essentials: L'Oreal Oleo Therapy Deep Recovery Mask and Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover. 

Ulta haul!

Phew! What a haul! I'm so excited to play around with everything! Have you bought anything recently? I'd love to know! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment