Tuesday, November 4, 2014

October Favorites!

It's that time of the year: favorites time! I was going through some of my old posts and I realized that the last favorites post I did was back in April! Can you believe that?! Yikes! Anyways, I have been using some new products this past month and I've been loving them (hence why they're my favorites!)! Let's get started!



My first favorite has to be the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. I remember when it first came out and was utterly unimpressed with it. I thought that it was too boring. Now look at me! I freakin' love it! Whenever I don't have enough time to do my makeup, I just use this and I'm headed out the door
in minutes! This is great for those who are just starting out with makeup or those who just want a natural look. I highly recommend this palette!

My go-to eyeliner has to be the MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack. I'm so close to hitting pan on it! That's how much I love it! It's super smooth and creamy. The color is a jet black and it's not patchy. I have oily eyelids and this lasts on me all day long! I don't know what I'd do without this eyeliner! I love it!

My everyday go-to foundation this past month has to be the LancĂ´me Teint Idole Ultra Foundation. I wear the shade 360 Bisque N, which is the perfect shade on me! I love how it gives me a natural look but still manages to make my skin not oily. I actually bought this foundation on a whim (I know, not a good idea!) and I'm glad I did! I find that this foundation lasts a good 8-9 hours on me. This foundation would work wonders on combination/oily skin!

Brows are definitely something that don't have a high priority in my makeup routine but I'm beginning to like the way my brows look after filling them in, using my Benefit Gimme Brow. I use the shade Medium/Deep and I'm really liking it! I used to use a pencil before to fill in my brows but sometimes they would look too dark. The Benefit Gimme Brow fills in my eyebrows but they still look natural! It lasts all day without budging either! I can't live without this product!

I just realized that all of the products that I've mentioned have been my "no makeup makeup" look! I can put them on in less than 10 minutes! You gotta love that!

This isn't a makeup product but I have been loving the Fox show "Bones"! They're on their 10th season (!!!) and I absolutely love it! I first watched seasons 1-8 on Netflix and I got hooked! I can't believe it's been on TV for almost 10 years! I love everything about the show: the characters, the story lines, just everything! I even convinced my dad and younger sister to watch the show with me and they love it! If you've been wanting to start watching a crime TV show on Netflix, check out Bones!

Well, those were my favorites for the month of October! Let me know what your favorites were down below! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment