Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday Questionnaire: Aug. 25, 2014

I'm back to blogging people! There's really no excuse as to why I have been away for so long. I guess I just wanted a break from blogging this summer. But now that fall season is coming up (eeek!), it gives me motivation to keep blogging for some reason. Anyway, today's Monday and you know what that means: MONDAY QUESTIONNAIRE!!! Let's get started!

p.s. Last Saturday I went to a New Politics/Paramore/Fall Out Boy concert (aka Monumentour) and it was seriously the best night of my life! I had meet and greet passes for Fall Out Boy and I began to cry when I saw them. Here's a few pictures but you can see most of them on my Instagram page: itskathleeeen.

 

 Patrick Stump!

 Pete Wentz!

(Sorry for the bad quality of the photos! I was too busy rocking out to my favorite band lol!)

1. Fishtail or French braid?I like both! My hair is a bit too short to make a braid but my little sister has super long hair and I like making braids on her. She especially loves the french braid because it reminds her of Elsa from Frozen lol!

2. Did you ever have to wear a uniform to school?I actually did for my entire elementary school years, even though I went to a public school! Can you believe that?!

3. When was the last time you went to a farmers’ market?It's been more than a while. I used to go all the time to my local farmer's market but I just haven't been able to go lately.

4. Birkenstocks or Tevas?I had to look them up because I had no idea how they looked like haha! If I had to choose between the two, I'd probably go with Tevas.

5. Finish the following sentence: I’m a bad-@ss because _____.
I don't take shit from no one lol!

Until next time!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment