Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer Lovin' Tag!

Hey guys! Today I wanted to do the new Summer Lovin' Tag that I believe FleurDeForce started on YouTube. You know me. I love doing tags so of course I wanted to join the bandwagon and do this! Let's get started!

1. Summer lipstick you're loving?
Definitely my new MAC lipstick in Toying Around! I just wrote a blog post about the new MAC lippies I bought for summer here so you can check it out!

2. Summer nail polish you're loving?
Any nail polish from the JulieG Summer 2014 Cruise Collection! I bought the entire collection on Groupon for a really good price a few months ago and I have been loving them! They're perfect for summer!
Source: hellomissniki.com

3. Swimsuit you're loving this summer?
I love wearing tankinis for the summer! I feel like they flatter me better than bikinis. I have a tankini similar to this one and I love it! So cute!

4. Favorite summer Frappuccino from Starbucks?
I have to go with my all-time favorite frap: the Mocha Frappuccino! You can't go wrong with a mocha frap!


5. Favorite fake tan?
I don't wear fake tans because I'm already naturally tan lol!

6. Favorite summer song?
My favorite summer songs change pretty much on a weekly basis but right now I'm loving "Aviation High" from Semi Precious Weapons. Such an amazing song!

7. Favorite summer accessory?
I love wearing long, dainty necklaces! I've been wearing this one from Forever 21 a lot recently!
(sorry for the bad quality!)
 

8. Favorite summer fragrance/perfume?
I've been loving my Body Shop Mango Body Mist this summer! I love the smell of mangos and this body mist smells just like real mangos! I can't wait to try out the other different scents in the line!


9. Summer book you're loving?
I'm currently reading The Fault in Our Stars and it's amazing so far! Pretty much everyone I know has read this book and insisted that I read it as well!



10. What are you most excited to do this summer?
I'm not travelling anywhere this summer so I'm just happy that I get to stay home and binge watch Netflix lol! Hanging out with friends, beach trips, fair trips and of of course Disneyland trips are a plus as well!

Do you have any plans for the summer? Leave a comment below or tweet me!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment