Tuesday, July 8, 2014

MAC Lippie Haul!

Good morning guys! Today I'm here to show you what I bought at Macy's about a week ago. I know the MAC Playland collection came out a few months ago and I've always wanted to get some of the lip products from that collection. Of course I waited too long and all of the lippies were sold out :(. I decided to hunt down some products and I found them in stock on Macy's website! I quickly bought all the lipsticks and lipglasses I wanted and I also bought something from the new MAC Moody Blooms collection. Here's what I got!

 MAC Lippies!


I ordered the lipglasses in Live It Up and Carousel, the lipsticks in Toying Around and Red Balloon, and a Sheen Supreme Lipglass Tint from the Moody Blooms collection in Gwi-Yo-Mi. 

Now for some swatches!
Carousel on top, Live It Up on bottom


From left to right: Toying Around, Red Balloon


 Sheen Supreme Lipglass Tint in Gwi-Yo-Mi


Swatches from left to right: Toying Around, Red Balloon, Gwi-Yo-Mi




Until next time!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment