Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sephora VIB 15% Sale Haul!

Hey guys! I'm finally back to blogging! I've decide to take a break to focus on my school work. I hope to transfer to a university soon so I've been making sure that I'm on top of my school work. Anyway, Sephora recently had their 15% off sale for all BI/VIB/VIB Rouge members! I took advantage of the sale and decide to try some new things! Here's what I got!

From left to right: SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Nail Polish Remover, SEPHORA COLLECTION Meet Your Match set, Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Rollerball, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush, Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. Samples: Benefit The Porefessional Agent Zero Shine, Murad Clarifying Wipes, Burberry Brit Rhythm

Did you get anything from Sephora?! Let me know! Until next time!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment