Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday Questionnaire: April 28, 2014

Why hello there! How's everyone's day going? It such a beautiful day here in Orange County and it's starting to feel like summer! Even though summer isn't my favorite season, I still like being able to go on a bike ride to the beach and enjoying the sunshine. Anyway, today's Monday, which means it's time for a Monday Questionnaire! For those who don't know, I answer some questions that the lovely Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog posts on her blog! She's an amazing person and I just had to answer her fun questions! Let's get to it!


Can it be summer already?! :)

1. What's your idea of a perfect birthday party for you?
I'd go to Disneyland with friends and family! I'm not a party type of gal.

2. Tell me about your first car...
My sister and I just recently bought a new car and we love it! It's a 2013 Honda Civic.

3. What's one thing you always have with you wherever you go?
My phone and lip balm.

4. Which of the following can you hear from your home: church bells, trains, busses, children playing, birds singing and/or wind chimes?
All of the above!

I live about 50 feet away from the train tracks, 100 feet away from a bus stop and one mile away from my church! Birds are basically my alarm clock, my mom loves wind chimes so there's a lot in our porch and there's always kids playing around around neighborhood. It's never silent in my neighborhood!

5. Have you ever been lost - like seriously lost - in a city, a parking lot or someplace outdoors?
I don't think so. I like to be prepared with a map.

Have a great day guys!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment