Wednesday, March 5, 2014

February Favorites!

Hello everyone! Today I'm here to show you what my favorite products were for the month of February! For some odd reason, I pretty much wore eye makeup throughout February. I guess I was letting my skin "breathe"! And most of the products are from Maybelline! Maybelline is my number one favorite drugstore brand of makeup! Let's get on with products!

From left to right: Maybelline Eye Studio Quad in Irresistibly Ivy, MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, NYX Butter Lip Gloss in Strawberry Parfait, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in Neutralizer, Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara, Maybelline Define-A-Brow Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown

The first eye product that I've been loving are the Maybelline Eye Studio quads, specifically the one in Irresistibly Ivy. I love these quads! They are incredibly pigmented and they are super long wearing. I have so many of these quads but this one is probably my favorite! There's a creamy vanilla shadow, a light gold with some orange undertones, a beautiful teal and a dark antique bronze shade. This quad is great for everyday and you can definitely play with some color by using the teal! Love this product!

No eye look is complete without eyeliner and my trusty old MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack does the trick! I have tried many drugstore gel liners and I was looking around for a good gel liner. My friend suggested that I try the MAC Fluidlines and I have been hooked! The black is a deep black and the thing I like about this product is that it doesn't smudge on my oily lids! The product is very smooth and very easy to work with! I can't wait to try other colors from the line!

The one lip gloss that I have been wearing non-stop is the NYX Butter Lip Gloss in Strawberry Parfait! I don't know what I would do without this lip gloss! I'm sure you have heard many good things about this line of lip gloss so I won't ramble on and on but if you haven't tried any of these lip glosses, buy one at Ulta! There are so many different colors to choose from and there's bound to be one you like!

If you have dark under eye circles, you should try the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in Neutralizer! I have the worst under eye bags ever and I have tried everything! I'm currently using a new eye cream and so far I'm really liking it (March favorites?). This concealer is really light weight but it has amazing coverage! It blends really easily and I love the brightness it gives me! Definitely check it out if you have dark under circles like myself!

Without these two products, my brows would be a disaster! They're the Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara and the Maybelline Define-A-Brow Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown. I recently started doing my brows and the difference it made was unbelievable! The eyebrow pencil is great because it has a plastic comb on one side so that you can brush your eyebrows. The pencil itself is really smooth and pigmented; you only need short strokes to fill in your brows. I love the clear mascara because it sets my pencil and keeps it in place! I've tried the Anastasia Clear Brow Gel and it made my brows really crunchy. The Maybelline on does not do that. These two products saved my eyebrows!

What were your favorites for the month of February?

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment