Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Mini NYX Haul!

Hey guys! Today I'm here to show you a mini NYX haul I purchased online at Ulta! I don't have a lot of NYX products and since I had some points to redeem (over $9!), I decided to purchase some of their products! I'll have swatches at the end!

From right to left: NYX blush in Apricot, NYX Butter Lipstick in Pops, NYX Butter Lipstick in Little Susie, NYX Butter Lipgloss in Tiramisu

I was so excited to try out the new Butter Lipsticks! I've worn them both once and they feel amazing on the lips! The blush is so pretty too! I believe Apricot is a new shade in their blush line so I can't wait to use it! I have so many Butter Lipglosses and I decided to get an everyday nude color. Tiramisu looks perfect! I'm so happy with everything! Now onto the swatches!

From left to right: Apricot Blush, Pops, Little Susie, Tiramisu

I love everything that I got! These products are also perfect for spring! Can't wait to play with them more!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment