Friday, November 8, 2013

Sephora VIB Sale Wishlist + Recommendations!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. Life just happens you know? Anyway, Sephora just started their annual VIB 20% off sale this weekend. It started yesterday 11/7 and it goes through Monday 11/11. I believe the sale is only for VIB (Very Important Beauty Insider), but I received a card from Sephora that lets me give the 20% discount to a friend. If you know someone who is a VIB, ask to see if they have the extra code! Below is a list of items I either want in my wishlist or products I have personally used and love!

All images from sephora.com 

My Wishlist Items!

NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition One Night Stand Cheek Palette ($65)


I currently own one NARS blush and I would love to try some of their most best-selling shades like Orgasm and Laguna. I missed out on the Danmari palette from last year and I'll make sure to purchase it this year!

GLAMGLOW Gift Sexy ($69)


I have heard so many great things about this product that I just have to try it! My close friend Michelle loves this product and usually anything she likes, I like!

FRESH Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Trio ($28)


I have used up both lip balms from the birthday set I received and I love them! I want to try out these other colors too!

BOSCIA Bright Stars ($54)


I have always wanted to try the Boscia line for quite some time now, especially the Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil!

My Recommendations!

TOO FACED Joy to the Girls ($46)


I love this palette! I recently made a review about this palette here on my blog so check it out if you're interested! It's perfect for the fall/winter season or as a gift!

SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Nail Polish Remover ($9.50)


If you paint your nails often like I do, you definitely need this in your life! It has made removing nail polish such a breeze! All you do is stick your finger in for about 20-30 seconds and your nail is clean! This also works for glitter polishes too! I love it!

BUXOM Dolly's Opening Act™ Set ($29)


These lip glosses are seriously some of the best lip gloss out there! I own so many of them and I just want more! They have a minty scent to these and they do plump your lips a bit. They have a wonderful color payoff and seriously lasts all day! I love the sizes in this set too! Definitely check it out!

SHISEIDO The Makeup Facial Cotton ($9.50)


These are the best at removing makeup or applying toner! They feel so soft and gentle on the skin! I cut mine in half so that I don't waste any cotton. I love these!


What do you all plan on buying during this sale? Any recommendations? 

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment