Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday Questionnaire: Nov. 25, 2013

Why hello everyone! It has been a while since I've made a blog post here! Today I'm here with some questions provided by the lovely Karen of Makeup and Beauty Blog. Let's get started!

Hope you're all having a great Thanksgiving season!


1. Do you wear mascara on your bottom lashes?
I used to but not anymore. I don't have many bottom lashes so whenever I put mascara on them, it looks like I only have two weird looking bottom lashes. Not a good look!

2. Watching figure skating on TV: yes or no?

Definite yes! I loving seeing figure skaters do their amazing routines!

3. What’s your favorite kind of pie?

Pumpkin, apple, pecan, blueberry.....shall I go on?

4. Is there someone in your life who’s always encouraged you to chase after your dreams?

My dad always tells me to do what makes me happy. He's seriously amazing!

5. Besides laughter, what’s the best medicine?

Cupcakes, ice cream and the occasional lipstick!

6. Have you ever dedicated a song on the radio to someone?

No! That seems weird to me.

7. Where do you feel the safest?

My room.

8. Who makes the best drugstore nail polish?

I love China Glaze and Sally Hansen!

9. What shoes are you wearing today?

Old, grey TOMS.

10. Hello, would you like whipped cream with your hot cocoa?

Yes please!

Have an amazing Thanksgiving!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment