Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag!

Hey guys! This is a pretty popular tag going around Youtube so I figured I would do it as well! Let's get started!

1. Favorite candle scent?
Anything warm and cozy like pumpkins or my current favorite, Marshmallow Fireside from Bath and Body Works!


2. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
Definitely coffee! I can't live without it!

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
I don't remember any fall memories to be honest. I mostly just spend my time cuddled up in bed watching Netflix haha!

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Both!

5. Best fragrance for fall?
I love Vera Wang Princess and Prada Candy! I love musky scents with a floral or sweet note.

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
My family is Mexican so we don't do the "traditional" Thanksgiving feast. This year my mom made ham, enchiladas, birria, pasta, taquitos and arroz con leche! Everything was delicious!

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
I live in Southern California, specifically in southern Orange County and fall feels kind of windy and cold. I think the average temperature here is between high 60's and low 70's.

8. Most worn sweater?
I've been wearing this sweater a lot from Old Navy! It's so soft comfy! I love it!

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
I've been wearing a lot of glittery nail polishes recently. Some of my favorites are Butter London's The Black Knight and Julie G nail polish in Light it Up!

10.  Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Jumping in leaf piles obviously! I get so bored at football games!

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Gotta go with my trusty skinny jeans!

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
I wear both so I can't decide!

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Heck to the yes! It is the most amazing thing in the world!

14. Favorite fall TV show?
I am obsessed with Bones! I'm barely on season four on Netflix right now but I just love the characters and their relationships. Such a great show!

15. What song really gets you into the fall season?
I've been listening to more slower paced songs this season. These are my favorites right now:
- What a Catch, Donnie - Fall Out Boy
- Story of my Life - One Direction
- Runaway - Kanye West
- Breath - Breaking Benjamin
- Melody - Kate Earl

And that concludes my version on the sweater weather tag! I tag anyone who reads this to do it!

xo, Kathleen 


No comments:

Post a Comment