Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday Questionnaire: Dec. 17, 2012

I cannot go to sleep (it's almost midnight here in California) and I figured I'd write a quick little blog post before going to sleep. I can't wait until Christmas, even though I work on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Let's get on with the questions!

1.) Mood:
So happy! I finished my last final today so my month long winter break starts now!

2.) In what order do you apply your makeup?
Usually it's primer, foundation, concealer, powder, eyes and lips. If I'm doing a really dark smokey eye, then I'd do my eyes first to get rid of any fallout.

3.) What is one thing that made you smile today?
Watching Elf on tv. I love that movie so much!

4.) Current Nail Polish:
China Glaze's For Audrey

5.) Have you ever had a kiss under the mistletoe?
Nope! In fact, I don't believe I've ever seen one in real life!

6.) Current Outfit:
In ma pj's!

7.) Moment of truth: do you usually drive the speed limit?
"Usually" is the key word here. I'm a Californian so naturally, we tend to drive over the limit.

8.) If you could spend the holidays anywhere in the whole world, where would it be?
I would love to go to Times Square in New York! It looks so much fun on tv!

9.) Do you know sign language?
Only like one or two words.

10.) Weekly Goals:
Sleep in and become more active on my blog.

Sweet dreams night owls!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment