Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December Birchbox 2012!

Good evening everyone! Today I'd like to show you what I got in this month's Birchbox! The theme for December is "All Wrapped Up". I can honestly say this was the best box I've gotten this year! Let's see what I got!


Isn't the box adorable?! It looks like a mini present!


1. Benefit it's potent! eye cream - An eye cream?! So excited to try it out!
2. Aerie Shimmer Fragrance - It smells pretty sweet and the packaging is cute!
3. ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss - This looks like a full size lip gloss! Plus it's worth $16, more than the box itself! I got the color Showgirl Red, which is a blue based red with shimmer. Such a gorgeous color!
4. Kèrastase Resistance Ciment Thermique - Protect - I got two of these in my box. It says it's a leave-in conditioner that protects against any heat on your hair. I don't use my straightener often but I'll give it a shot when I do.
5. Lifestyle Extra - Chuao Chocolatier ChocoPod - I don't have a picture of it because my mom ate it (lol) but it looked good!

I'm definitely excited about the eye cream and lip gloss! What did you guys get?! Until next time!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment