Monday, December 10, 2012

Maybelline ColorSensational lipsticks: Review + Swatches!

Hey everyone! Today I wanted to share with you one of my favorite lipsticks ever: Maybelline's ColorSensational lipsticks!



As you can see, I own six of these bad boys! What I love about this line of lipsticks is that they carry a wife range of colors, as well as their finishes. These lipsticks last a long time on me (5-6 hours) and they apply very nicely. Below are swatches of the lipsticks I own.


From L to R: Pink Satin, Bit of Berry, Tinted Taupe, Blissful Berry, Nude Nuances (LE), Elegant Lilac (LE)

I would have to say that the Maybelline ColorSensational lipsticks are my favorite lipsticks, either drugstore or high end. They're very easy to apply and my lips feel very moisturized and not dry. I highly recommend checking out these lipsticks!

Have a great day beauties!

xo, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment