Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday Questionnaire: Mar. 30, 2015


Woah! Guess who's back at blogging?! ME!!! It's been such a long time! I'll see if I can get the blogging momentum going!

Spring break just ended (boo!) and I'm back at school again. Good thing I have online classes so that I can sleep in lol!

For those who don't know, every Monday I answer a small questionnaire that the lovely Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog posts and I just write my answers in my own post! Let's get started!




1. Where were you in 1999, and what were you doing?
Let's see, in 1999 I was just 6 years old in sunny Southern California and I was most likely playing outside with the neighborhood kids and listening to Radio Disney.

2. Have you ever ridden a Razor scooter?

Of course! I had one when I was younger and loved that thing!

3. Do you rock climb?

Nope!

4. What’s on your keychain?

Car keys, house keys, mail key, garage key and a keychain of a church I visited in Mexico several years ago.

5. What’s your biggest nail polish pet peeve?

Not waiting for my polish to dry and mess up my nails. I always seem to do that lol!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment