Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Questionnaire: July 29, 2013!

How's everyone's Monday going? I had the day off today so I'm just chillin' at home, catching up on some YouTube videos and eating a bowlful of ice cream. Yum! It's been FOREVER since I did a questionnaire but today I decided to make one (courtesy of the lovely Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog)! Let's get started!

I finally get to see Despicable Me 2 tomorrow! Can't wait to see it!


1. What was one of your most memorable jobs and why?
Well, I've only had one real job and that's retail. It's alright to say the least.

2. What’s the farthest you’ve ever traveled from home?
Probably France. It's approximately 5661 miles in distance! Wow!

3. When I’m really excited I…
Either can't talk at all or start jumping up and down. Maybe both....

4. How would your best friend describe you?
Smart, funny, weird and kind.

5. What are three traits you inherited from your parents?
Stubbornness: dad
Shy/quiet: dad
Tallness: mom

6. What are three things or events that have made you who you are today?
Hmm, probably traveling to France, getting involved with my youth group at church and getting my first job.

7. Five adjectives that describe your current makeup style?
Simple, easy, long wearing, clean, classic

8. If you could permanently ban a single word from general usage, what word would it be?
Yolo and swag.

9. What’s the best mood booster?
Eating and listening to music!

10. You can ask any celebrity for hair/beauty/makeup advice. Whom and what do you ask?
Definitely Lauren Conrad! I love her makeup and fashion choices! I'd ask her what's the one beauty product she can't live without.

Until next time!
xo, Kathleen

1 comment:

  1. Lol! I would ban yolo and swag as well, but those weren't my first choice. I was actually surprised to read it for your answer.

    And I'm kinda jealous that you've been to France. :D

    www.keepcalmandbeautify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete