Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Drugstore Haul!

Hey guys! I just came back from Rite-Aid and Big Lots and I purchased a few things. Hope you enjoy it!

First off I went to Rite-Aid because my grandmother gave me graduation money (thanks grandma!). I got two Wet N Wild Coloricon trios in Silent Treatment and Knock on Woods. I seriously love these palettes! I also got a white eyeliner and a lipliner called "Willow" from Wet n Wild since everything was BOGO1/2. I got a Sinful Colors nail polish in "Boogie Nights". Such a pretty little coral color and it's perfect for summer! Next, I got an NYC Blushable Creme Stick in "Big Apple Blush". I've never tried these products so I'm very excited to try it out! Last, I finally got the Revlon Just Bitten lipstain! I've heard very good reviews about this lipstain! I've tried the Maybelline lipstains but it dried out pretty quickly. Now onto Big Lots!

I went to Big Lots and only got a couple of things. I got the ELF 32 eyeshadow palette and the Almay One Coat Nourishing Waterproof mascara. I've also heard some pretty good reviews about these things so I'm excited to use these! 

So, this was my haul. I hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment